Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

Top 5 essential drugstore products

As I'm still in school and am currently hunting for a part-time job (not an easy task believe me!!) I haven't got lots of money to spend on the make up and clothing I'd really like to, like MAC for example, what I'd do for a makeup bag full of their products! So i do go hunting for the golden products you can find mixed in the drugstores. I generally shop in Superdrug or Boots, or if I cant be bothered to go into town, I'll go into the makeup stands in my local supermarket.

So, as my first blog post I thought I would take my current favourite products and do a wee post about them to get the ball rolling.
Sorry about the bad quality photos also, I'm saving for a nice camera but for now we'll have to put up with my iphone camera.

So here are my essentials that i use every day: 



So from left to right we have:
  • Boots own brand 17 lipstick in the shade Hot chilli. This is a corally orange coloured lipstick. I really love the colour, it's extremely pigmented and lasts for ages. Only criticism I have is that it cannot be put on with dry lips and with the weather at the moment, my lips are extra dry. So I cant use this product as much as I'd like
  • Rimmels Wake Me Up foundation in 100 ivory. (I'm paler than i thought!!) I am absolutely in love with this foundation, I apply it with an elf stipple brush and the two combined are fabulous. The foundation has glittery bits in which gives you a glow, however these aren't obvious on my face.
  • Rimmels Scandaleyes mascara, this has a hugemungous brush! I wear this along with 2 others that aren't brilliant so I find this essential. It clings to my lashes nicely and also doesn't clump them which is brilliant. Im running out of this so I'm going to re-purchase soon!
  • Natural Collection Concealer in the lightest shade there is (not sure which) I've always used this concealer, it applies nicely and blends in nicely with my foundation.
  • Body Shop Kohl eye liner, I haven't had this for too long however im in love with it completely. It lasts for ages and it came with a smudger so when i use it for my lid, that's also handy!
So there it is, my top 5 products! 
I might do more descriptive reviews in the future of these or of more that i discover :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love the hot chilli lipstick colour and I use the wake me up foundation and it's one of my favourites at the moment :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete